ANJOSA’s Management believes it is necessary to establish, implement and maintain a Quality Management System based on the requirements of the Standard ISO 9001: 2015, applicable to all our products that ensures the meeting the expectations of customers and other stakeholders as well as the compliance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements, with the purpose of achieving the following objectives:
- Evidence of ANJOSA’s capacity during the design, manufacture and distribution according to the technical characteristics detailed in the order / contract, for the manufacture of a product whose high level of quality meets with customer’s requirements.
- Service to our clients. Respect the delivery dates of the Ordering is a priority for ANJOSA management.
- Although a seasonal product (cushions and parasols) is manufactured to the company is absolutely essential to maintain a production as stable possible throughout the year so that the service of the orders is safe and punctual on the agreed dates.
- Continuously improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management system, since this way we improve the quality of the products we supply addressing all aspects of the manufacturing process that affect said quality.
- Promote Prevention as opposed to correction. Control the process manufacturing and prevent cases of non-conformity.
- Improve the efficiency and coordination of the different ANJOSA activities.
- Attend to market developments in technological innovation, materials and working methods for product improvement at a low cost.
- Staff training is important to guarantee the future of ANJOSA. Having qualified personnel contributes to product compliance.
These objectives can only be achieved, maintained and improved with the individual commitment and participation of each member of the Management. Therefore, the Directorate prescribes that the contents of the Management System be implemented by each employee in the area of their competence, for which the necessary means are available. All section managers and managers must be involved in the process of knowledge, application and maintenance of the quality level, through information and training to take part in the improvement of the product manufacturing process.
In order to implement and maintain the Quality System, the management designates the Quality Manager as “Management Representative”. It has full authority and complete powers, to the best of its ability, to carry out the following actions:
- Establish and maintain the necessary processes for the Quality Management System.
- Ensure that awareness of customer requirements is promoted at all levels of the company.
- Involve the management of the external workshops with which they work, in new methods to improve the ways of working, based on the application of the Quality Management System.
- Ensure that the Policy is understood, implemented and maintained at all levels, maintaining a high level of motivation and sense of responsibility among middle managers.
- Identify all problems concerning quality. Propose, promote and verify the effectiveness of the actions that must be taken for its solution.
- Suspend all activities of the company that are detrimental to the quality of the products.
The Quality Manager keeps the Company’s Management informed about the performance of the Quality Management System and any need for improvement.
Signed: Ángel Gracia (Manager)